Friday, November 6, 2009

Some testimonials from my customers

" I've been using the masks at least 3 times a week (because it feels so relaxing to put one on, hahaha), and I think I am quite satisfied with the outcome! :) My skin feels so much smoother, although some pimples are still around but I am hoping they'll clear soon. "
Leeza (Scheming: Deep Ocean, Bird's Nest, Pearl, Iris Extract & Q10 Collagen) (Beauty Diary: Strawberry Yogurt, Black Pearl, Aloe, Lavender, Chocolate)


" I tried the mask out, it's awesome! I can see the effects on my face. It suits me a lot, and I m not allergic to it too. :} "
Kah Yuet (Beauty Diary: Yogurt Mask)


" u still have magicboo stock in hand?
i would like to purchase 20pcs
the magicboo does magical! loving it! "
Emilia Shander (Magicboo One Minute Hair Oil Treatment)




Thx alot for you all's support and feedback!
Appreciate it lots =)

No comments:

Order Form

Name:*
Email:*
Address:*
Contact Number:*
Items:*
Total Quantity:*
Delivery Method:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Contact form powered by 123ContactForm